Try http://www.gkmweb.com/amarok/10.1 .  It looks like Greg "fat-fingered" the
w and e, so that they were transposed.

Glenn

--
21:07:49 up 6 days, 7:58, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for
i586, kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

As for the basic assumptions about individuality and self, this is the core
of what I like about cyberpunk. And it's the core of what I like about certain
pre-gibson neophile techie SF writers that certain folks here like to put
down. Not everyone makes the same assumptions. I haven't lost my mind... it's
backed up on tape.
-- Peter da Silva