Matt Florido wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has had success using a wireless mouse on
M10.1?  I can't seem to get the basic mouse from MS to work correct.
I'm using a USB to PS2 adapter.  It should function like a standard PS2
3-button mouse w/ scroll wheel.

Thanks!

Dumb question time...

1: By USB to PS2 adapter, do you mean one of the adapters that come with some mice to let you plug a USB/PS2 mouse in a PS2 poet, or an adapterer that gives you a PS2 port on a USB connection?

2: If you are plugging into a PS2 port, did the adpater come with the mouse, or is it from a different mouse?

3: Has the mouse ever worked with this setup?

The reasion I ask is that the adapters that let you plug a USB mouse into a PS2 port only work with mice designed to be used that way. From what I understand, they just connect the PS2 power and data connections to the power and data lines on the USB connector, and don't do anything else. So if your mouse doesn't know how to talk to a PS2 port, and send information like a PS2 mouse instead of a USB mouse, it will not work.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!