On Tuesday 18 January 2005 11:19 am, Andy Yankovich wrote:
> I would be happy to pay for telephone support.
>
> Since I an not log on to MDK online or MDK expert please tell me
> how to get  fee-based telephone support.
>
> Thanks, Andy
Andy, first, set your email programs 'reply to' to an empty white space, so
the messages get back to the list, in case some one else has the same problem
later, they can research it in the mail list archives, say at
'marc.theaimsgroup.com'
next, you say you were able to set screen resolutions? with XFdrake? is it
just a 'font size' problem?  have you tried to do a ctrl+alt+ f3, and login
as root, then run (type into console and hit enter) 'mcc'. this should start
the mandrake control center then go to hardware to setup, setup your monitor
and video card, then go into 'system' and setup your fonts
hope that helps (hth)

ET

--
linux counter #167806 (http://counter.li.org/)