Anne Wilson wrote:

neither am I, the error I got when I tested the region settings in xine was "this disc is not formatted to play in this region". My thoughts on it though were maybe this may not have happened in Christophe's case however hopefully his problem was related to region settings. However I think John informed me that libdvdcss should have been able to play it anyway no matter the region settings. The rest of the info details the regions according to the zone nos.

charles