I am trying to install Video-DVDRip through the software install option in mcc.
I get the error message:
¨The following packages have bad signatures: Video-DVDRip-0.52.0-1plf.i586.rpm:
Missing signature (Couldn´t open file) Do you want to conmtinue installation?¨

Couldn´t open file implies to me the rpm is missing from the mirror I am
downloading from.  Does anyone know if that is the case, and if so what can I
do about it?
(Connect to another mirror?)  I have been getting this message for a couple of
days now...

ta,

Hugh