On Monday 24 January 2005 12:55 pm, Paul wrote:

> IP-forwarding the hard way, I guess  ;-)
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Paul

I like your indomnitable spirit though! :-)

Seriously, find better mirrors, then try it again.

Patience may be required. I've had this same problem, then a day later, the
site would be back up and all would be fine.

PS Did you go to plf and set your sources there? Those are usually good ones,
and offer alternatives.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord