Elwyn wrote:

On Monday 24 Jan 2005 17:14, Cyber Killer wrote:

Elwyn wrote:

Are you able to try a different video card?

I don't see the point of using a different gfx card, cause mandrake 7.0, 8.2, 9.0, 9.2 worked just fine with my current card

I had this problem only with 10.0 and 10.1 (so far)

If You insist, I could find a different card, but that probably won't
help much

The later versions might have new drivers that are causing problems.

When I've been trying to sort these little problems out with PCs I try changing the hardware around just in case...

OK I'll try, but, I've always been using XFree4 and never had any problems :-P

I'll say how it came out in a couple of days

--
Cyber Killer

mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tlen.pl: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gg: 2935777
yahoo: cyber_killer4

When the last tree is cut, the last river poisoned,
and the last fish dead, we will discover that we can't eat money.
                                                www.greenpeace.org