On Monday 24 Jan 2005 19:08, Dave Needham wrote:
> On Monday 24 Jan 2005 18:52, you wrote:
> WELL ACTUALY im using an pentium 3 with about 200 megs on broadband
> connection., but when i installed it and loaded ther driver for the modem
> which was the eagle driver i did something which made the pages load up
> fast aas ?

When you reply you need to send it to newbie@linux-mandrake.com so others can
see and help you as well. I found my last problem for that was because I had
a return-to / reply-to address set.

Are you in KDE? If you open "Home" does it take that long to load as well?
Try it and then in the address bar type in a web address... As they're the
same application effectively...

Cheers, Elwyn