I was doing the QT designer tutorial, it directed me to browse to locate an
icon called tabwidget.png. This icon and others used in the tutorial are not
in my installation of 10.1, which includes the development packages. All
autoupdates were also run during installation.  Is this an oversite on the
part of the release makers? Does any body have these icons or know where to
get them.  Goolging produced a couple of locations such as:

 /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kommander
 and
$QTDIR/app/qt/tools/designer/examples/colortool/images
QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt3

which I also do not have.

Mike