On Saturday 22 January 2005 06:52 am, Jason Riker wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Has anyone been able to sync a Tungsten under Mandrake?  If so, which
> model and can you provide the steps you took to get it working?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jason

A little late getting to you, but.... I've had no trouble using KPilot and
J-Pilot to sync up with my Tungsten E (beside an annoying problem with KPilot
shrinking and desaturating any images I download with AvantGo).  As mentioned
previously, with J-Pilot you have to start the sync on your Tungsten, then
select sync in J-Pilot.  K-Pilot's daemon detects the device as soon as you
start the sync from your device.  Nevertheless, J-Pilot is my choice.

This site can be a bit of assistance:

http://pilot-link.org/README.usb

BTW, Happy Australia Day, a bit belated, to all of our Aussie members.

--
19:29:43 up 4 days, 3:17, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for
i586, kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

        A man pleaded innocent of any wrong doing when caught by the police
during a raid at the home of a mobster, excusing himself by claiming that he
was making a bolt for the door.