On Thursday 27 January 2005 08:30 am, Aron Smith wrote:
> On Thursday 27 January 2005 06:10 am, Lanman wrote:
> > Greg Meyer wrote:

> > > Then you should post this message to cooker where the devs
> > > hang out, not in newbie where the, well, newbie's hang out.
> > >  ;)
> >
> > Hey Greg! Speak for yourself, eh? There's nothing on me
> > that's "Hangin' Out"and I suspect that this is also true for
> > most of the list members! I keep it ALL nicely tucked in, OK?
>
> I used to hang out..but the ladies all laughed at me
>
> > Grin! Snicker!

     Jeez, why not just answer the man's question?
qt 3.3.4 is already in 10.2

 ~ $ cat /etc/mandrake-release
Mandrakelinux release 10.2 (Cooker) for i586

~ $ frpm qt3
libqt3-devel-3.3.4-2mdk
qt3-example-3.3.4-2mdk
libqt3-3.3.4-2mdk
qt3-common-3.3.4-2mdk

   (alias frpm='rpm -qa | grep -i')

--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American