I have my own webserver and mail server.  Nightly, I get emailed my
security stuff.  I noticed this one this morning.  Do the ports on the
services just change on their own?  Why would open ports close and open up
somewhere else?

Thanks for the help.

Security Warning: There are modifications for port listening on your
machine :
                -  Opened ports : tcp        0      0 localhost:10026
   *:*
   LISTEN      9312/master
                -  Opened ports : tcp        0      0
webserver.clandait:smtp *:*
   LISTEN      9312/master
                -  Opened ports : tcp        0      0 localhost:smtp
   *:*
   LISTEN      9312/master
                - Closed ports  : tcp        0      0 localhost:10026
   *:*
   LISTEN      2556/master
                - Closed ports  : tcp        0      0
webserver.clandait:smtp *:*
   LISTEN      2556/master
                - Closed ports  : tcp        0      0 localhost:smtp
   *:*
   LISTEN      2556/master

Troy Davidson
Linux User #311107

Follow the adventures of a
real life computer and
      gaming nerd!

   www.clandaith.com

** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **