On Tuesday 01 February 2005 11:46 pm, Eric Huff wrote:

> > > If it's a big problem, i can unsub the address.  He'll get a
> > > note saying he was unsubbed.  But he'll still see this HUGE
> > > thread with his name in it. :)
> >
> > eric, I don't feel it was a big problem, I only received the out
> > of office reply one time.  Not worth unsubbing him. IMHO
>
> Ok. Sounds good to me.  I didn't get it at all, so i didn't know if
> people were being flooded...
>
> eric

Eric:
Good decision. Cancel the order for tar and feathers. I only got one
out-of-office from Chris, meaning that Chris' out-of-office is properly set
up to send only one message to each From source. Out-of-office makes a lot of
sense in a business environment, but it can be disruptive on mail lists,
particularly if it is improperly configured -- as has happened here in the
past.

Chris: All is forgiven. C'mon back.

The only reason for my earlier post is that I just was looking for a freebie.
(Incidentally, my use of the term "case" was because the idea of good stuff
in a non-liquid form was unknown to my generation. I apologize to Joe Hill
and others for my oversight; no snub was intended.)

-- cmg