JR wrote:
On Saturday 29 January 2005 04:40 am, teguh wrote:

Hi all,
I have some questions and do need your help since I'm
really,really,really new in Linux.

  1. on booting my comp shows this status "Bringing up interface
     loopback eth0  FAILED". But the rest are OK. What does it mean?
     and  how to fix it?

Dunno what it means but I get it all the time. In my case eth0 refers to my internet connection which works perfectly once the computer is up and running. If your internet or other network connection works OK, I suggest you don't worry about it.

Cheers,

Graham