Angus Auld wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: newbie@linux-mandrake.com
Subject: [newbie] KwikDisk
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:30:04 -0800

I've never been able to start KwikDisk. It tries to start and then just
hangs. Is there a patch that fixes it,or is it just me? I suppose PPC users
have a lot more bugs...?

When I start KwikDisk, it just shows an icon in the taskbar, and needs to be
right clicked and run from there.
Could you have overlooked the icon in the taskbar?

I'm not familiar with the PPC version of Mdk though, so hopefully someone who
is can help you further.

Best regards to you. :-)

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness." -- James Thurber

*********************************************** ~Linux Laptop, Powered by Mandrake 10.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

I second you Angus. It defaults to the task bar.

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213