On Monday 07 February 2005 17:15, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> On Monday 07 February 2005 08:19 pm, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > I'll fiddle with it until I bork the box...;-)
> >
> > Kaj Haulrich.
>
> "Box-borker"...hmm, I think you've just coined a new, politically
> (in)correct label... <grin>
>
> Seriously, I hope you get it fixed soon.

Thanks, Ronald.  English not being my native tongue, I'd be happy to
make a small contribution to it, only I think it was the Swedish
chef in the Muppet show who invented the term.  Later on, when
Microsoft made their homepage inaccessible to the Opera browser,
the Norwegians released a borked browser, remember ?

And, if there is one thing I am not, it is political correct...

Still borking my box   ;-)

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *