2005. február 10. 00.35 dátummal Melkisedec ezt írta:
> Hi to you all,
>
> Have recently add a 80 GB hard disk on my PC. Have windows 98 SE
> intalled on it and Linux Mandrake 10.0 installed on my old 10 GB hard
> disk. Because my Bios is old I had to use a Dinamic drive overlay so the
> computer doesn't halt at the POST and to recognise all the partitions on
> the 80 GB disk. All the partitions on this disk are FAT 32 and windows
> 98 se is installed on the first one.
>
> What is wrong is that linux doesn't recognise but the first main
> partition on the 80 Gb disk and "sees" all the other partitions as a
> single one (I have Drive C=10GB D=10GB E=20 GB F=20 GB G=20 GB on
> Windows 98). Linux sees partition 1=10 GB and partition 2=70GB.
>
> More. Diskdrake knows that a Dinamic Drive Overlay is beeing used
> because it shows that on the information of the main partition of  hda.
>
> Is there any way of making all the partitions availlable?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Marco
because it looks like that is an extended partition...
so your partitions could be these:
1. hda1 10 GB primary partition
2. hda2 70 GB extended partition, and inside this there are the
partitions you are looking for
        2a      hda5 10 GB
        2b      hda6 20 GB
        2c      hda7 20 GB
        2d      hda8 20 GB

the partions in the first extended usually counted from 5 (hda5, hda6, etc.)

Greetings
Ati