On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:57:38 +1100, Stephen Kühn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> How come no one seems to remember the #mandrake-offtopic channel on the
> freenode servers in IRC? (Or at least I never see any of y'all sad sorry
> arses in there)
>
> --
> stephen kuhn

 /me wanders into the IRC channel, and looks around.

http://deathkitten.net
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."
     ~Rudyard Kipling
"Several friends have asked me if I will again leave the country. In
light of the failure--a second time--to count all the votes, that
won't be necessary. My country has left me."
     ~Greg Palast