On Wednesday 09 Feb 2005 1:28 pm, Omar wrote:
> Hi all,
>    Maybe this question should not be on this list, but I didn't know
> where else to put it.  I have around 400 jpeg images and I want to
> put 3x2 images on an A4 size document, preferrably in PDF format.  Is
> there a way to do this in Mandrake 10.1.  I recall having this kind
> of functionality in Photoshop.  Any ideas suggestions??  Thanks...
> Omar

Not the answer you want, but makethumbs.sh generates a page of html to
index your collection. It should be easily possible to fix it to
produce something that can be converted to pdf correctly. This may mean
editing makethumbs.sh and learning about XML/FO, but you might get
lucky and only have to configure makethumbs correctly.

--
Richard Urwin