> I used TurboTax Deluxe (freebie from American Century Investments)
> with Crossover Office 4.0 and it mostly worked ok.  Some of the
> navigation aids don't work properly, but tax preparation and
> printing seem fine.

That's good to know.

I haven't decide yet what to do to rid my box of
dual booting.

I often end up with odd progs that i want to run.  Lately, even ones
i used to run with wine don't work.  I am sure i borked some config
during an update or something, but before (for the somple ones) i
was able to just run them.

I have been playing with bochs, but haven't been able to get XP
installed.  I guess i'll try to install win98 1st, and see if xp
will go in after that.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org