Hi List

I have one annoying problem with Sylpheed-Claws after months of
usage.

When it goes out to retrieve pop mail and the server is not
available, it leaves an "unable to connect" pop-up on whichever
desktop I have working, many times under the open work.

This leaves Sylpheed disabled.  Until I realized what was happening,
I killed Sylpheed.  Seemed drastic, but apparently didn't hurt
anything.  Now I search like a kid playing hide-and-seek for the
pop-up.  Feels silly.

I can't find anything in the configuration that allows me to disable
the message, or let Sylpheed simply go on to the next task.  I
really don't care if the messages are irretrievable once in awhile.

Any thoughts?

Lee