Hi all,
        Quick question: when I try and manage my desktop background I get the
following error message.

The diagnostics is:
Possible reasons:
An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned
control module
You have old third party modules lying around.
Check these points carefully and try to remove the module mentioned in
the error message. If this fails, consider contacting your distributor
or packager.

This occurs when I try and run the following on the command line:
kcmshell background

I believe that is the same command used on
Kmenu-->System-->Configuration-->KDE-->LookNFeel-->Background

What can I do to restore this (other than a complete reinstall).  I
installed KDE 3.3.2 from scratch from Thacs rpms (i.e. not an upgrade
from 3.3.1 or 3.2).

Thanks!

--
Travis Crook