On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:45:56 -0800
Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#In 10.1 if you hit the left Win$ux key you will bring up the Srar menu in KDE
#

No I didn't, cool, but I discovered by accident the other day that if i use the
'menu' key (ie the one to the right of the rh M$ key) in a terminal you get a
'~' which works in my machine where as if I use the tilde key I get told I'm a
silly bugger there's no such file or directory.

E. David I. Taylor

Beneath the Mountain, beside the Sea;
Taranaki, the place to be.

composed using Sylpheed, sent from a 100% Linux/Open Source computer featuring
Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586 kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk
& @  16:01:08 up 3 days,  2:08,  1 user,  load average: 1.08, 1.05, 1.02