> Your welcome, after I sent it I thought it was either to simple or to harsh
> sounding, and I did not mean for it to be either. Once you get the hang of
> all this you will find that it is much more satisfying  because you have
> control and can do as you want with your computer and know why things work
> like they do. Course I have been at this since  98 or 99 and still don't
> know a thimble full.  I'm not in a computer related field either. So, learn
> from now till then and still find more to learn. Ya gotta love it.

I love it when I have completed something by doing it (with help from here
etc).  I tried linux a couple of years ago but gave up on it because computer
was old and only 64 RAM, and had lot of difficulty getting some things going.
Neither my scanner nor digital camera are supported so may still use Windows
for them, but people tell me all sorts of things are possible.  At present I
am just trying to get browser and email sorted to my liking, then can 'play'
and learn the other programmes.  Except to copy a letter filed in Windows I
had not booted there for three days.  It's good to be learning new things,
even if it's all a bit mind boggling!

Rosemary