Graham Watkins wrote:

BJ Tracy wrote:

Hello All,

Well my plans are moving ahead and I need to know if there is a user
friendly web page design software package for linux that those of you
have used and like.  I'm using Mandrake 10.0.

TIA

B.J. Tracy

I like Arachnophilia although if you are a complete novice regarding html, Mozilla Composer may suit you better.

If you installed openoffice then do:

<Alt+F2> Type " ooffice " ( without the quotes ) - select <Run> and once OOo is up and running go <File> <New> <Html Document> . Enjoy

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213