On Thu February 17 2005 17:08, Glenn wrote:

> So far, that seems to have done the trick, Greg.  Up to 52% of the
> collection built so far, and no crash.  Thanks.
>
> Glenn

Awesome app.  And I don't even have to keep futzing with MySQL, since sqlite
is taking all the mp3s I can throw at it.  Loaded up ~200 songs to play last
night, and it was still cranking through them this morning with nary a burp.

Glenn

--
05:30:16 up 23:47, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586,
kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk

You will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service.