Ronald J. Hall wrote:
On Saturday 19 February 2005 07:30 pm, Paul wrote:

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 11:20, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

MS at its finest again:

http://www.linux.org/news/2005/02/19/0004.html

Didn't the US authorities do something because they cut out Netscape, and the European authorities because they cut out RealAudio?

Some people never learn.

I have to agree with you Paul - I think MS deserves so much more than the proverbial "slap on the wrist". :-(

Too bad they will not get it. Too many "contributions" to elected officials.

Prime example of the golden rule - he who has the gold, makes the rules!