> > > Don't know

> > > They're easy.  Click in the label part of the line or column
> > > and you can then add or delete lines from a right-click
> >
> > No! Change is bad!  :)  Just kidding.  That does work well, and
> > i suspect once i get used to that, i'll get cranky if i don't
> > have it.
> >
> You know, I've done it that way in Lotus 1-2-3, SuperCalc and
> whatever the one I used before that was ;-)  I guess there are
> methods in every package that we either never find or only find by
> accident.

Yeah, often when we do presentations at work, we learn tricks from
other people since we can all see the clicks, etc.

Unfortunately, gnumeric doesn't print well for me either.  I can
make it fit to page, but i find i have to go back and make a bunch
of columns bigger, or i just get ### in many cels, even
though they are visible in normal view.

I'm back to openoffice now.  Blech.  I like most of it's
functionality, but it's just sooo slow to start (since i am a
rebooter).

eric