Hi.....
I have problem with my DVDROM (Sony DVD combo). I used mount command and the result was like this

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# mount -t auto /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom

/dev/cdrom: Input/output error

mount: block device /dev/cdrom is write-protected, mounting read-only

/dev/cdrom: Input/output error

mount: /dev/cdrom: can't read superblock

I logged on as root and intended to see my CD's songs but it showed nothing on screen. The same thing if I go to /mnt/cdrom. But I could play them all in Totem (File-->Play Audio CD). Anyone can help? Does it indicate that there's a conflict between my hardware?
TIA