BJ Tracy wrote:

Thanks to all who gave direction.  Mikkel,  I have signed up per your
direction and never knew there were so many to choose from.
BJ

I know what you mean. I went through it when my ISP decided to get out of DSL. The only option for running a server was over $100/month. I am on my second web hosting service. The first was a local company, but they had reliability issues. I am happy with my second choice. But is was fun running my own servers. I still have them running on the home network.

Mikkel