On Wednesday 23 February 2005 12:08 am, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

Okay, it gave me a whole new account, which is okay, but I'd really like to
have my original one.

I tried going into my info, but it won't let me change my nick there, so I
went to mandrake expert. According to the blurb I can change it there. So I
entered everything there, then next it said to click to merge the 2 accounts
and apparently it did.

Except my user name is HALL RONALD. Not DarkLord. Like its been for a few
years now.

Advice? Thanks guys.

--

                                                                       /\