Peter Watson wrote:

On Thursday 24 Feb 2005 08:32, Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:

By the way. What file precisely does kmail/konqueror say it cannot find?

derek

/var/temp/kdecache-rosemary\krun\0.427.0

The print is tiny in the box that comes up - but I think that's it.

Rosemary

I had this problem when using Firefox to open URL's, The solution was to go to
System>configuration>KDE>components>File associations>text>html and edit the mozilla firefox entry by changing the application command from

soundwrappet  /usr/bin/mozffremote

to :-

/usr/bin/mozffremote %u

This fixes the problem until you do anything to update the menus when the command gets changed back, in order to fix this you need to make the same adjustment in usr/lib/menu/mozilla-firefox

HTH

Pete
Ardnamurchan    Scotland

Thanks - seems to be a problem in Tbird. Have been to forums, now need to get my head around the scripts and how to actually do it.

Rosemary