Have any of you successfully setup a spamassassin
proxy on Mandrake for a medium sized network?  I'm
thinking of purchasing a barracuda device for spam
filtering, but thought of giving OSS a chance 1st.
But is it worth it, or will it require lots of time
reading docs and configuring?  I seem to be finding
that OSS may only work in networks where the admin
isn't low on free time since RTFM seems to be the
mantra.  Sure, the commercial packages are expensive,
but you get what you need right away.  Would a SA
proxy be as simple as building a 10.1 box w/2 NICs,
installing webmin and SA, then doing a quick config
thru webmin?

TIA