Alright this may be a little off topic for the list, but i'm sure some of you use Emacs and might be able to help me out. I've installed emacs on both, my Mac and for my Windows system, which i intend to use for c++. I have Emacs on both machines working fine but when i go to compile one of my c++ programs, on either, i get an error back in the compilation window saying g++ is not a command. This is the "error" exactly:

g++ -o total sum1.cpp
/bin/bash: line 1: g++: command not found
Compilation exited abnormally with code 127 at Fri Feb 25 18:45:40

Now i understand Emacs is the text editor and so it seem obvious that i don't have the G++ compiler installed. This is my deduction at least. But, because i'm not totaly sure i figured i would bother you guys on how i would go about fixing this problem without having to fumble around on the internet looking for a solution.

If a simple download is all that's needed just send me a link. I've looked myself, although not too hard, and i couldn't find anything worthy of what i thought i was looking for.

Thanks in advance

~ Ayn