I have 10.1 Official (download version) installed on an IBM T23. Very
impressed, but there are a few problems...

I installed Xine and the libdvdcss stuff. It works fine, but only once.
I can open Xine and play a DVD, but the next time I try, it will not
produce any sound. Instead, I get a file called ~/xine-out.wav and
silence. It seems that as soon as the Xine config is applied or saved,
the sound output vanishes.

Can anyone suggest what I should be looking at to cure this? I've tried
both the offical version of xine-ui and xinelib and the PLF version,
but get the same results with both. I've not had this problem with Xine
in the past, and I really don't know where to look. If I delete
~/.xine/config I can get sound again until the next time I reopen Xine,
but that's not exactly a wonderful solution...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

paul

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Marwick Computer Services - Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, UK