On Sunday 27 February 2005 1:49 pm, Glenn wrote:
> Does anybody know of a quick and easy MP3 repair utility, please?   I've
> got a set of MP3s that are showing the wrong bit rate (showing the minimum
> bit rate of a VBR file, that being 32), and is showing total lengths in the
> range of about 18-25 mins (whereas they're all in the 2.5 - 5 min range).
> MP3_check is showing the correct info for the files, but Amarok is reading
> the incorrect data (and just for these files).

You can use Konqueror, audacity, or EasyTag to replace the data in the tags of
those mp3s. That's all that's wrong it seems as you are not complaining about
sound quality.

If they have sound quality problems, then I would just rerip them using grip,
as I have never had a problem with that software.

Rob

--
Linux User #183693
http://counter.li.org/