On February 28, 2005 10:16, Ricardo Castanho de Oliveira Freitas wrote:
> Why is Sympa requesting confirmation on every email I send?
>
> It wasn´t like that!!!!
>
> Is there anything I can do to avoid this thing?
>
> TIA
>
> Ricardo Castanho
> Brazil

It's always done that to me, since I joined almost a year ago. Annoying, but
that's the price we pay in this spam-riddled internet. It would be nice if it
only verified once, then trusted you after that. But with windoze machines
constantly being turned into spam-spewing zombies, I guess that wouldn't work
either.

I tried to create a kmail filter that would auto-reply for me, but I never got
it working. The emails I generated looked legit to me, but Sympa wouldn't
accept them. So I just live with the confirmations.

--
Ron
ronhd at users dot sourceforge dot net

Opinions expressed here are all mine.

"As you know, necessity is the mother of invention.
I don't know who the father is. Remorse, I guess." - Red Green