I am new to linux in general (1 week) and have decided to put my
individual experiences on the internet in a forum format.  I have
posted small messages for each of the experiences that I have had in
the past week.  This is to help me in case I need to re-install and
need to remember what I needed to do to get things to work.  I also
hope that it may help others.  I have posted here to find out if this
is a good idea or not.  The link is http://mandrake.cjt-design.com.
Different members of the list have helped me and I hope that I can
return the favor in the future.

Christopher Taylor