OOzy Pal wrote:
Dears

I just upgraded to 10.1. My Appache did not work. I
get the following error what is up? Can anyone help?

Starting httpd-perl: [ OK ]
Starting httpd2: Syntax error on line 44 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/41_mod_ssl.default-vhost.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file '/etc/ssl/apache2/server.crt'
does not exist or is empty
[FAILED]

Regards, OOzy

What is the purpose of life?

Are you trying to use ssl? Is /etc/ssl/apache2/server.crt the correct file for your ssl certificate? You ether need to edit /etc/httpd/conf.d/41_mod_ssl.default-vhost.conf so it uses the correct, file, rename the .crt file to server.crt, and make sure it is in /etc/ssl/apache2 directory, or disable mod)ssl in you mail config file.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!