I have MDK 10.1 Community and I love it.

Just recently, actually today I tried to play my
reggae streams from http://www.bigupradio.com as usual
with amarok, and it played fine, but with no sound.

I tried opening Kmix to checked if something was
accidentally muted, and it crashed while opening.

I opened the terminal and typed kmix to see if there
was any errors and It gave me and error saying
something like this: "No ALSA drivers or modules
found".

I guess that for some mysterious reason the ALSA sound
driver or module got lost.

I actually recall unpluging my PC by accident. Would
that have something to do with the sound being gone?

I would really appreciate some help from you great MKD
newbie forum guys.

Thanks,

A. Estrada
Columbus, Ohio, USA