Paul Kaplan wrote:
Is it possible to set this for different message classes? That is, can I leave it as my address for personal e-mails, but change it for messages sent to the list?

PS - When sending to the mailing list, please do not have Reply-To: set
to your address.

It would depend on your email client. But you really don't need it set on personal messages. If there isn't a Reply-To address set, then the return address is used. If you were having the reply sent to a different email address, then setting the Reply-To address would make sense. For example, if I were sending a message from this account, but I wanted the reply to go to my mail.com account, then I would set the Reply-To address to the mail.com account. Some mail servers will not let you send messages through them unless the return address is a valid address on that server.

The other use I make of Reply-To is a cron job that sends out a HTML calendar at the start of each month with all the events for the month filled in. The return address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], so it can be sorted by the mail filters, but the Reply-To is for my account so I get any feedback right away. (Things like "You are missing Uncle Joe's birthday - it is on the 22.") That way, I can fix things, and if necessary, get a replacement calendar out.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!