On Saturday 05 March 2005 18:55, h k ball wrote:
> Kaj ...
>
> ... that is really really good news, I would be proud too ....
>
> ... don't know how much you are into this EU / New World Order
> thing, but the EU is very bad ... you all are being crushed by
> added controls each day, and your freedoms are diminishing
> accordingly ... not as bad here yet, figure the Western
> Hemisphere version of EU about 5 years off ..
>
> HK

I couldn't possibly agree more, h k....

This EU monster (or is it mobster ?) is the heir of the Soviet
Union.  And - fortunately - will share its destiny.

Now, our Sec.Trade, mr. Bendtsen, has to vote against the Software
Patent Directive Monday.  I guess he can expect a "friendly" call
from Redmond tomorrow....

We'll see....

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *