On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:45:07 +0000, Anne Wilson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
> Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com

Anne,

Thanks.  RIght now the Windows box is headless.  It's just there so I
can access my old pictures and files.  From time to time my wife wants
to get on it to use Photo Impact.  At some point I may get a monitor
for it and give it to my son (8 yrs old).  At that point, I'll also
get another hardrive for this computer and back everything up there.
I will probably keep Windows on that one as that is what he is
learning on in school.  Its only a 500MHz so everything is slow.  It
should be ok for what he'd need though.  It has Open Office and can
connect to the internet.  I don't see any need for it to see the Linux
box.  Who knows that the future may hold.

--
Christopher Taylor - Registered Linux User #383327