I checked iptraf out and it is great, IMO., but the problem is that i need to
export the data (the total traffic "until now" from each IP) to a file. (to a
script, actually) and the log file doesn't help me because iptraf logs every
packet, not the summary that i need to proccess.
Can I do this with iptraf? or maybe another software?
Thanks for your response

Ivo