Teilhard Knight wrote:
I have installed Mandrake 10.1 in several computers and I NEVER get into X. I am left with a blue screen with "Mandrake 10.1" in the lower right hand corner of the screen and that's it. Someone told me to add the line "ServerVTs=-7" to the "General" section of the /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc file, but is solved nothing. My cure: install Mandrake 10.0 Official and then Upgrade to 10.1 Official. I know it's not as good as a clean install, but .....

Teilhard.

Dumb question - are you creating at least one normal user when you install 10.1?

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!