Trygve Seljeflot wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to increase the file size limit in MDK 10.1 ?
When copying an dvd.iso image from one machine to another, it stops at 2.0 GB, 61%.

How are you doing the copy? If you are copying to a Samba share, I think there is something you have to set in Samba for files larger the 2G. (I remember reading something about it the other day, but I can not remember the details.)

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!