Hello folks,

I'm installing a web server, apache, and nowadays its running quite well.
The next step is to provide full email service for those domains (nowaday we
have two, zeti.net and kendersoftware.net). I've been googling for
documentation about it, and i found some options like Postfix, Sendmail,
Fetchmail and QMail (some of these are available through my Mandrake 10.1
PowerPack copy).

I'd like to hear some opinions about, maybe someone out there can help me
choose a server. Furthermore, I'd thank a lot if someone can provide me a
tutorial, docs, etc, on what I need for making this stuff work (I'm looking
at postfix.org docs 'cause Postfix seems to be reliable, but the material
there is rather confussing...).

Thanks for your time.
Best wishes,

Fernando Gómez.