Quote:

"Microsoft Corp. is acquiring Groove Networks Inc., whose category-leading
software helps far-flung business people collaborate, and bestowing the title of
chief technical officer on Groove's founder and chief executive, Ray Ozzie.

The software is a central component in the Bush administration's Homeland
Security Information Network, a primary vehicle for U.S. agencies, organizations
and corporations to share important but unclassified information about national
security threats."

Link:

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D88OBT880.htm?campaign_id=apn_tech_down

Things that make you go: 'hmmmmm'.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
20:46:15 up 17 days, 22:50, 7 users, load average: 0.04, 0.05, 0.07