Hi All
Yesterday I registerd to this mailing list with a E-Mail address but today I got so many mails that I decided to change a new Mail Box for this. I got a response to someone for my following problem but I accidently deleted the response Could anybody please send those valuable words again. I am really sorry for this but now this will never happen again My problem is this:
When I want to install a
package gtk_licq-0.51-11mdk on my Mandrake-9.2. This package depends on
another package called licq-1.2.6-3mdk.i586.rpm.
I tried to find this package and found one on http:rpmfind.net but that was
corrupted or having some problem and I could not download it. Could anyone
please tell me from where can I get this package and is there any other
solution e.g. to use a newer version of licq-1.2.7-3mdk.i586.rpm because I
found this and tried to use this by RENAMING it but could not succeeded.
I appreciate any guidance
Thanks
Tahir

Credit card. Apply now. 60 sec response. Must be over 18. AU only: http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;11046970;10638934;f?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/first0105ninemsn/default.asp