On Saturday 12 March 2005 03:47 pm, David wrote:
> Is it me or does K3B not like to undertake multisession burning. I thought
> that I was burning the downloaded update RPM's (in multisession mode) only
> to find out after I'd loaned the Cd to a friend that they had not burnt
> although K3B had indicated that everything had been successfully burnt.
> Luckily for me that I'd not deleted the files after having burnt them so
> was able to burn them onto a CD-RW.
>
> Anyone with any ideas on this?
>
> E. David I. Taylor
>
> Beneath the Mountain, beside the Sea;
> Taranaki, the place to be.
>

> composed using Sylpheed, sent from a 100% Linux/Open Source computer
> featuring Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586 kernel
> 2.6.8.1-12mdk & @  09:38:41 up 17:24,  1 user,  load average: 1.05, 1.03,
> 1.03
might have been the implamentation of UDf on the other computer, or a need to
finaliaze the CD-rw disk so it could be read on other computers. did the
computer you were trying to read the CD on have a burner installed?
it might not have UDF file reading ability.
could your computer (the one that burned the CDrw) read the disk? did K3B
think the disk was still a blank?
--
linux counter #167806 (http://counter.li.org/)
website="http://ed-tharp.kicks-ass.org";